Ovulation test detect early pregnancy
is one of the gynecological examination items, which mainly judges whether the ovulation function of women is normal. Ovulation test detect early pregnancy was mainly monitored by B-mode ultrasonography. In addition, there are some errors in measuring serum luteinizing hormone (LH) and estradiol (E2), basic body temperature (BBT), cervical mucus and ovulation test paper, which are not very reliable.
Introduction of methods of ovulation test detect early pregnancy:
1. Ultrasound monitoring: Ultrasound imaging is the most accurate and practical method for judging and predicting ovulation. From the 10th day of menstruation, follicular development was detected by B-mode ultrasonography every day until ovulation. The diagnosis can be made by continuous observation of follicular disappearance or follicular shrinkage.
2. Blood sex hormone test: Before ovulation, serum LH and E2 peaks appeared. FSH and LH cooperate to induce ovulation. Therefore, seven days before menstruation, blood samples were taken daily to monitor sex hormone levels.
3. Basic body temperature measurement: Basic body temperature refers to the temperature measured after 6-8 hours of sleep and when awake without any activity. Progesterone can induce fever and raise the body temperature after ovulation. By observing the changes of basic body temperature, the ovulation time can be calculated.
4. Observation of cervical mucus: Cervical mucus is the secretion of the cervix, which is affected by estrogen and progesterone and has obvious periodic changes. Near ovulation day, mucus secretion not only increases, but also becomes thin, transparent and elastic, such as water or egg white.
5. Detection of ovulation test paper: The urine luteinizing hormone (LH) will peak within 24-48 hours before ovulation. The ovulation test paper can qualitatively detect the level of LH. When the ovulation test paper changes from strong to weak, the follicles will be discharged within 24 hours.